Nicholas Sparks is one of the best love author’s out there. Call yourself a hopeless romantic or a girl who always wants to cry over awesome love stories, but he is amazing. These quotes have helped tons of women in their times of need.
1. “Trust people,” he would tell me, “until they give you a reason not to. And then never turn your back.”
Trust is a huge issue for everyone. But remember you always need to give people a chance or you will never know what could have been.
2. “That’s the thing about being the product of happily married parents. You grow up thinking the fairy tale is real, and more than that, you think you’re entitled to live it.”
Oh, the feels. If you had parents who were happily married you know exactly what this feels like. But just remember, you may not be entitled to it, but you do deserve the best love you can get, everyone does.
3. “You always have a choice. It’s just that some people make the wrong one.”
This is for you ladies. Yes, he did make the wrong choice, but someone else will come along and make the right one.
4. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
Once you find love, you spend your whole life looking for that one love that will never leave. Because love is precious and love is needed.
5. “Everyone has a past, but that’s just it—it’s in the past. You can learn from it, but you can’t change it.”