Nicholas Sparks is one of the best love author’s out there. Call yourself a hopeless romantic or a girl who always wants to cry over awesome love stories, but he is amazing. These quotes have helped tons of women in their times of need.
1. “Trust people,” he would tell me, “until they give you a reason not to. And then never turn your back.”
Trust is a huge issue for everyone. But remember you always need to give people a chance or you will never know what could have been.
2. “That’s the thing about being the product of happily married parents. You grow up thinking the fairy tale is real, and more than that, you think you’re entitled to live it.”
Oh, the feels. If you had parents who were happily married you know exactly what this feels like. But just remember, you may not be entitled to it, but you do deserve the best love you can get, everyone does.
3. “You always have a choice. It’s just that some people make the wrong one.”
This is for you ladies. Yes, he did make the wrong choice, but someone else will come along and make the right one.
4. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
Once you find love, you spend your whole life looking for that one love that will never leave. Because love is precious and love is needed.
5. “Everyone has a past, but that’s just it—it’s in the past. You can learn from it, but you can’t change it.”
You have to accept your heartbreaks and your mistakes. You need to do this to find the joy and happiness in life.
6. “He’s one of those rare men who, when he loves, he does it with all his heart.”
Whether you have found a man like this yet or not, know that this is the one for you.
7. “Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.”
You only have one life to live, make sure you live it with the people who make ordinary things extraordinary.
8. “That in the end, people should be judged by their actions, since in the end, it was actions that defined everyone.”
Watch their actions, words are easily breakable.
9. “And though you may call me a dreamer or fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible.”
Believe in yourself, because sometimes, you are the only one there, and if you can believe, anyone can.
10. “But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.”
When you find someone you never want to live without, prove it, every day.
11. “Maturity meant thinking about risk long before you pondered the reward, and that success and happiness in life were as much about avoiding mistakes as making your mark in the world.”
Live your life, but remember to always think and realize that there are reactions to every action.
12. “Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it will. But as long as you remember that he loves you and you love him—and both of you remember to act that way—you’ll be just fine.”
Love is a powerful thing that you need to put above any other problem in life because if you do this any problem will always become fixable.
13. “The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over. Those two elements always go together.”
Sometimes love doesn’t work out the way you want it to, and when it ends, it crashes and burns. But that’s not where the story ends so keep on pushing.
14. “Love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”
You can’t be in love if you still are the first priority in your life. If you aren’t ready to commit to loving someone more than yourself, they aren’t the one.
15. “True love is rare, and it is the only thing that gives life true meaning.”
Never settle because true love is out there, and worth finding.
16. “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can.”
I hope these quotes can help you like they have helped me. Love is a beautiful thing, but it takes time, bits of patience, love, compromise and so much more. Everyone deserves to be happy and in love, especially you! So go out there and love who you are, because, in the end, he will come running.
If you liked what you read go check out my other pieces on my facebook!
Nicole Clements – Writer’s Page